MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1970 Chevrolet Nova (Stock #183) •Built 454 engine/Over 500HP •TH350 built transmission •Big 10 rear end Posi •3:55 Gear ratio •Power Steering •Floors and trunk solid •Very nice interior all around •Magnum SS wheels •Redline radial TA tires •Original Bill of Sale from 12/27/1969 •Original protectoplate •CLean and cLear North Carolina title Gorgous quality paint job Check out over 75 photos Watch my 15 minute Video! WE CAN ADD AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM FOR ADDITIONAL $1800.00 •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$467.24 to $511.84 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Exact rate is determined credit profile •Insured Delivery to your garage •100% Feedback dealership •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Call or text today 847-848-1850 *This Muscle car has been wetsanded and buffed out to a mirror deep high Gloss finish. Also paint protection has been applied, prior of delivery we will disinfect entire car for your safety.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door