1962 Ford Thunderbird Convertible Sports Roadster. The car has always lived in the southwest and has zero rust. purchased the car in January of 2014 and having it professionally restored by M&K Restorations here in Phoenix. The car is numbers matching and has been completely restored. Engine and transmission were rebuilt with less than 5 miles on the car since restoration was completed.The car has the original Kelsey Hayes wire wheels and all original parts from the factory. This car was meticulously restored to showroom condition! No expense spared during restoration including new PPG paint, new top, interior, all parts rechromed, and all suspension gone through. All records and receipts available including original factory build sheet. Only 1,400 of these cars were built from 1961-1963 and 1000 of them were painted red. This car is triple black from the factory which is extremely rare.Mint condition!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door