KC Classic Cars
8201 E. 23rd St.
Kansas City, MO
Kansas City, MO
This is a beautifully finished, rust-free 1969 Dodge Dart GT convertible that is ready to drive and enjoy right now, without the need to pour endless money into it in order to make it right. This classic Mopar ragtop is well-appointed, with factory power steering, power disc brakes, power top, Magnum 500 wheels, and VERY rare factory AM/FM thumbwheel radio that still works! Read all the details, then call us before this gorgeous A-body convertible gets scooped up by someone else!
BODY/PAINT: Gorgeous, straight panels with no rust, bubbling, or other issues. Excellent panel gaps, very clean trim, and super nice, mirror-smooth Scorch Red paint. Exterior needs nothing.
INTERIOR: The seat upholstery is very nice and is believed to be ORIGINAL, with no rips or tears anywhere. We installed brand new carpeting (replacing the ORIGINAL carpet), and the dash, visors, and door panels are all clean with no cracks. The convertible top is in like-new condition, powers up and down perfectly, latches properly, and has a real glass rear window.
ENGINE/DRIVELINE: The 318 V8 starts easy, idles well, and runs smoothly, with no smoke or hesitation. Entire engine bay is clean, highly detailed, and ready to show. The 3 speed automatic transmission shifts smooth into all gears. Rear end holds comfortable highway gears, and all brakes and shocks are in good working order.
Please look over all the pictures to see just how nice this Dart GT convertible really is. You won't find a nicer Mopar convertible for the money being asked.
More pics and info available at www.kcclassiccars.us and follow us on Facebook @KCClassicCars
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door