3 1/2 inch wedged windshield, metal hand molded front and rear fender wells, 32 Ford straight axle front end, 2110 Stroker engine with less than 1500 miles on it. Dual 44 carbs, auto meter electric gauges. All new interior with Hyundai Tiburon sport seats. Kandy paint job.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door