1965 Ford Falcon convertible . I bought this car from the 2nd owner he had it sitting in a garage since 1992.I stripped all the paint and did most of the body work and primered the car. The car has no RUST no patch panels nothing . The car has the original 289 with a c4 automatic, it has a power top that still works and power steering .The car does run it started right up but needs a carburetor rebuild. I have all the chrome trim bumpers grille all the lights .Brand New gas tank . The car is complete .This car is in amazing condition for its age .
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door