20950 Rogers Drive
With a major face lift and restyling, this '74 Z-28 Camaro is one of the last performance cars of its era. Sporting the LT package, this muscle car has a 350/245 h.p. engine and is hooked up to a 4 speed manual transmission. The 130 mph speedometer and factory tachometer lets you know this muscle car means business. Refinished in bright yellow with the Z-28 package, the large hood decal and front and rear spoilers announce the arrival of this Chevy. Original tan vinyl bucket seats are in very good condition. Painted steel rallye rims with raised letter radials help in the handling department. This 1974 Chevrolet Z-28 Camaro is a good looking classic full of nostalgia from days gone by.
*Original 350/245 h.p. V-8
*4 Speed Manual Transmission
*Bright Yellow - Code 51
*Tan Vinyl Bucket LT Seats
*130 MPH Speedo - Factory Tach
*Accessory Oil Gauge
*Outside Mirrors - Driver's Adj.
*Front and Rear Spoilers
*Z-28 Decals on Hood/Deck Lid
*Rallye Rims / Raised Letter Radials
*Tilt Steering / Aftermarket Radio
*Odometer Reads: 30,132 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door