Frame off restoration, powder coated frame Mustang2 front suspension, rack&pinion steering, front end air bags, Dana rear-end, Griffin radiator, brite coated headers, chrome hood hinges, tilt steering column, Dakota digital dash gauges, one piece bumpers, 350 crate motor with Cam/lifer kit, all new Wilwood disc brakes and master cylinder. Zoops pulley kit, Budnik Famosa wheels, front 225/45RZ 17" Falkan tires, rear 245/40 RZ 18" Falkan tires, Car was built in California.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door