Bumberas Hot Rod Lot
6513 SE I-10 FRONTAGE RD
This eye catching 1956 Ford F-100 has many features that will not disappoint. Displaying an all steel body, this big-window truck has a new wood bed as well as chrome accenting details of the vehicle. The truck has a Ford 302 cubic inch V8 engine paired with a C4 3 speed automatic transmission to help you cruise down the road. For added comfort this vehicle includes power steering, power windows, power disc brakes, air conditioning, tilt wheel and new Dolphin gauges.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door