1986 Buick Grand National Black/black and gray interior,loaded,NEW TE44 turbo,60# injectors,3" downpipe,maf pipe and air cleaner,base/clear paint,hot wire kit and Walboro fuel pump,adjustable fuel regulator,RJC power plate,adjustable boost,trunk kit,Silver Star lights,black GTA wheels,KYB shocks,Pypes stainless steel dual exhaust,twillight centennial lighting option,Razors Alky kit and Turbo Tweak chip. NEW 17X9 rear GTA wheels with 275 40 tires. A very nice looking and driving Grand National!!! 816-812-0280
Might trade up for a NICE GNX clone.
PLEASE NO CALLS TO LIST MY CAR!!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door