Fully restored to its original condition! This vehicle is from a private collection in Illinois. This roadster boasts the original 4 cylinder engine and steel body! This vehicle has red over black paint which is in excellent condition, yellow spoke wheels with a side mounted spare, tan leather interior, chrome grille and a rumble seat. This car runs and drives excellent!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door