Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1931 Ford Tudor Roadster replica by Glassic. Finished in bright yellow paint accented by black fenders/running boards and a clean black interior. This car sits on an International Scout chassis and is powered by a Ford 302CI V8 mated to a smooth shifting automatic transmission. It features a removable hard top and window panels as well as a soft top for coverage on the go. With this Glassic repilca you truly get to have your cake and eat it too. You get great classic styling with much more modern performance and reliability. The car was just subkect to a recent tune up with new spark plugs, spark plug wires, distributor, starter, and brake master cylinder. Our Ford also features power brakes, both hard and soft tops, heater, and wire wheels wrapped in radial tires. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for typographical errors.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door