Ideal Classic Cars
2224 S Tamiami Trail
Numbers Matching 396C.I. 325hp - Powerglide - 12-Bolt Rear End - Factory Air - Tilt Wheel - Power Steering and Brakes - Bucket Seats and Center Console w/ Clock
This stunning 1967 Chevelle SS would be the perfect car for any GM enthusiast or collector! Powering this amazing true "138" code SS, is the original rebuilt matching numbers 325hp 396C.I. V8 mated to the correct Powerglide automatic transmission and 12-bolt Positraction rear end. Those facts alone make this a very sought after Chevelle, but this one has even more to offer. This Super Sport is equipped with factory air conditioning, tilt steering wheel, power steering, power brakes, and bucket seats with center console and clock. Additionally, you'll find the original red interior is in absolutely stunning condition and matches the attention-grabbing Bolero Red paint very nicely. This Chevelle is great for cruising Main Street or tearing up the drag strip. Don't miss your chance to own the car of your dreams! Come visit our showroom in sunny Venice, Florida or contact us online or over the phone today to make it yours!
Please contact one of our expert sales consultants for the most complete information on this beautiful vehicle. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have, give you a complete walk-around, and in the process, supply you with the most detailed description of the vehicle. We gladly accept trades! We offer financing options on your purchase through only the best classic car financing companies in the business, with approved credit. Our customers buy with confidence. For over 30 years we have bought and sold quality classic collector cars all over the world. Contact Ideal Classic Cars of Venice, Florida today!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door