2003 N. Broadway
Pittsburg , KS
1984 Cadillac Seville (NOT 1985) Only 46,000 miles, white w/light buckskin interior. It runs & drives great. Excellent original paint (white) but needs the plastic pieces between the body & bumpers replaced. Sold Sold Sold Sold
I will find out more information and add it to this ad after I get the car in in a couple days but I'm just about positive its a one owner car.
We are located in the center of the USA A little Pittsburgh Kansas which is directly 100 miles directly below Kansas City and in the very southeast corner of Kansas ( 25 miles north of the Oklahoma border and 3 miles west of the Missouri border).
Please don't hesitate to call for more information and/or pictures seven days a week up until 11 PM central @ 620-249-7977 (cell) Or call our business landline @ 620-231-CARS(2277).
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door