AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1955 Ford Thunderbird (Millville, DE) $34,999 obo This is one stunning T-bird from the Raven black exterior and black soft top to a matching white and black vinyl interior. this is one of the last '55 Thunderbirds produced. Powered by the original 292cu v8 motor and a three speed manual transmission on the floor, the vehicle reads 98k but it shows no sign of slowing down. You will not find any rust, its very clean inside to out and it is also still running on the 6 volt system. New components include a new convertible top, new tires, brakes, shocks, radiator, gas tank, ignition, battery, pumps, hoses and some wiring. The owner has had this vehicle and kept it in the garage for the past 26 years. The price does include the hardtop and a 12 volt starting system which is not yet installed. Additional features include P/seats, P/w, P/s, P/b, wire wheels, clean chrome, other parts like extra skirts, manifold and instruments from the dash cluster and heat. Records and receipts are available upon request. Please give our friend Brian a call at 301-806-6753 or 302-616-1042
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door