Grogan Ford Lincoln
5437 Nauvoo Rd
Car was rotisserie done back to original specs, 4 speed with pistol shifter, leather seats with ostrich inserts, mag wheels, Wilwood brakes drilled and slotted, QA1 adjustable shocks, vinyl roof, 14 coats of clear on paint. Underside is as clean as the body, impossible to find in this condition. Appraised value of $105,000.00 Canadian. *WE WILL EXPORT FOR PICK UP IN TROY, MICHIGAN*
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door