East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#101 1993 Chevrolet Corvette
40th Anniversary Edition
13,900 Original miles. Total of 6,749 car were produced with the 40th Anniversary package which is the Z25 option.
Painted a Ruby Red that is slick and straight with special emblems, 4-wheel power disc brakes, fully independent suspension with aluminum components, traction control system, factory directional rims, Nitto tires, dual outside mirrors, body colored side molding, removeable one piece tinted roof, side marker lights, power antenna. A real beauty.
Leather burgundy seats that are like new, black padded dash, all factory gauges, original AM/FM/CD radio, tilt column, cruise control, power steering, power seats driver and passenger side. Automatic in console is black, A/C & Heat, rear window defrost, power outside mirrors on both sides, power door locks, burgundy carpet, auto rear hatch release. Luggage cover, lighted sun visors, information center. Looks new inside.
Powered by a 5.7 Liter 350 engine with 300 HP LT1. Automatic 4-speed, power steering, 4WPDB with A/C & Heat. Runs and handles great! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door