1967 Chevrolet C10 Undercarriage: new items shocks, springs, brakes, flow master exhaust system, and chrome tips, rear end bearings. Interior: new items, three way leather seats, weather seals doors, floor sound-proofing Exterior: New windshield, all body work complete, have new wood bed kit (uninstalled), Powertrain: rebuilt 350 top bottom 20 over approximately 10,000 miles on engine . 350-three speed tranny, 12 bolt, new radiator, new battery, new hoses and belts, A/C truck (not charged) rear bumper (not installed)
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door