Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This beautiful Plus 4 Morgan has been very well maintained by its owners and is suitable for touring, cars and coffee or vintage car racing. Currently owned by a prominent Newport Beach MD and member of the Morgan owner's club it has been successfully campaigned at Laguna Seca and Sears Point at events sanctioned by SVRA and VARA according to the Log book entries. It is street legal and has a current California registration and title. Additionally the car has been invited to participate in the 2022 Monterey Historic Races at Pebble Beach, Ca. The car was sold new in Pasadena, Ca and has remained in California ever since according to the current owner. The Plus 4 comes with an extra stock configuration engine, extra set of wire wheels with mounted radial tires, top and side curtains, Brooklands windshield, fuel cell, roll bar, and extra numerous other misc. parts. Additionally a 2002 FeatherLite aluminum open 3130 model trailer is available for $6500. This car is completely reliable and safe, good for a weekend tour or as a vintage race event.
The Morgan is smog exempt and comes with a clean California title.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
We are always looking to consign and buy classic cars, muscle cars, and European sports cars.
Our consignment program is simple: no cost to you if it doesn't sell, 93% sell rate.
We may be compensated by these links
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door