VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
This beautiful LaSalle exudes Cadillac quality from bumper to bumper. Body styled like close couple sedan with dual side mounts. Body is excellent low miles; believed 67,144 actual and clad in new paint - medium blue with black fenders. Fisher body that is laser straight and fits like a glove. Chrome is very nice; replaced as needed, contrasted with blue wire wheels and wide whitewalls. Engine enjoyed a total documented rebuild by Cadillac master mechanic with less than 200 miles. The interior all original gray ribcord from the factory and is still serviceable showing some wear. The car runs and drives smooth - balanced nickel on the engine. Fuel system and brakes all gone through. A wonderful driver- smooth, fast and dependable with all the accessories. Original sales brochure shows this car. Original tools and jack all included. Youtube video available upon request. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for video and/or vehicle information.
Dual Side Mounts & Hard Covers
Chrome Caps & Trim Rings
Rear Trunk & Extra Rack
Pictorial Original Sales Book
Dual Tail Lights
Front & Rear Trays w/Lighters
Dual Chrome Trumpet Horns
Dual Chrome Mirrors
Dual Tail Lights
Original Cap Tool w/Jack
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door