East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#045 2002 Ford Thunderbird
2002 Motor Trend Car of the Year
4,820 Original miles, Both Tops.
Painted a Thunderbird Blue that is like new. Chrome cast aluminum wheels, dual outside mirrors, emblems, door handles, side marker lights, third brake lights. Headlights, running lights, grill, tail lights, side fender trim, windows side, windshield, rubber and felt are all like new. 4-Wheel power ventilated disc brakes w/ABS. Hardtop is Thunderbird Blue, Black boot cover. Michelin tires are new. A real Looker.
The interior is Nudo Leather, Thunderbird blue accent with black edges, power top, Elec AM/FM stereo with an in dash 6-disc CD. Auto, temp control with dual zone controls, driver and passenger power seats, center console with storage and leather arm rest, power tilt/telescoping steering column. Variable assist power steering, driver and passenger front & side airbags. Perimeter anti-theft alarm. All speed traction control. Shoulder belts, power windows, power door locks, cruise control, L&R remote mirrors. A/C & Heat. Looks new inside.
3.9 Liter with a 32V DOHC aluminum V8 with a 5-speed Automatic transmission with overdrive. Power Steering, A/C & Heat. Dual exhaust with stainless tips. Runs and handles great! Like new under the hood.
Visit our website at https://www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door