Studio Hotrods Inc
4118 US Hwy. 12
HEAD TURNING CAMARO!
WOW!!! 1970 Camaro SS LT1 with a 350 Rare Turbo 400 automatic, 1 of only 1864 built. This is a numbers matching small block car, one owner and documented with copy of original bill of sale. Highly optioned with factory AC, Power Steering, Power Brakes, AM/FM radio, RS split bumper front, center console, 12 bolt 4:10 rear end. Very Nice Original Camaro that runs and sounds AWESOME!!!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door