Studio Hotrods Inc
4118 US Hwy. 12
HEAD TURNING CAMARO!
WOW!!! 1970 Camaro SS LT1 with a 350 Rare Turbo 400 automatic, 1 of only 1864 built. This is a numbers matching small block car, one owner and documented with copy of original bill of sale. Highly optioned with factory AC, Power Steering, Power Brakes, AM/FM radio, RS split bumper front, center console, 12 bolt 4:10 rear end. Very Nice Original Camaro that runs and sounds AWESOME!!!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1948 Chevrolet 3100 2dr Turbo 400 Pickup
1992 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 2dr C1500 Standard Cab
2012 Fisker Karma - Go Green With This Sporty Ride
2014 Dodge Challenger SRT8
1956 Ford Mainline A Sharp 50s Cruiser
1961 Ford F100 Custom Cab Pickup DUDE
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door