Gashole Garage LLC
1550 Corona Dr
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Lake Havasu City , AZ
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air
This 1957 Bel Air has very nice new and correct red and black bel air interior has:
Transmission: 4 speed Manual
New Front and Rear Bumpers
Brand New Brakes
New Tie Rods and many suspension parts
White Wall Tires and Correct Hub Caps
This is a great car for the money. The car has it all its red with red and black interior with a 4-speed transmission. the car is an excellent driver, the body and undercarriage are very sold, the interior is in amazing condition as you can see by the pictures. This 1957 Chevrolet need nothing but a new home it is very nice driving car.
The 1957 Bel Air is considered by many to be "an icon of its age right alongside Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, and Leave it to Beaver," and is among the most recognizable American cars of all time well-maintained examples, especially Sport Coupes and Convertibles are highly sought after by collectors and enthusiasts. They are roomy, with tastefully restrained, period use tail fins and chrome. A second automatic transmission, Turboglide was optional. While the original two-speed Powerglide continued unchanged, Turboglide provided a continuously variable gear-ratio which made "shifting" imperceptible. The shift quadrant on Turboglide cars followed a "P R N D Gr" pattern.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door