Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This All Steel 1938 Chevy Master Business Coupe is finished off in a beautiful one-off custom two-tone paint blend of Orchid Pearl and Black Cherry Metallic that will turn heads wherever she goes. Power is supplied by a reliable 350 GM small block backed by a Turbo 350 automatic transmission. HEI ignition, GM 10 bolt rear-end with 3:08 gears, Mustang II front suspension, rack and pinion front steering, power disc brakes up front with drums in the rear, custom 3 exhaust, and shaved deck lid with power release. Complimenting custom leather interior features GM tilt column on Grant wheel, VDO Gauges, Vintage A/C, power windows, and remote power locks. Offered at $42,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1929 Ford Sedan All Steel 1000 Break In Miles WOW
1965 Corvette Roadster Survivor Numbers Matching
1932 Ford Roadster Full Fender Street Rod SUPER
1937 Ford Slantback All Steel Show Stopper
2019 Corvette Z06 3LZ Fully Loaded 3000 Miles
1935 Chevy Sedan Stunning 383 Stroker
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door