20950 Rogers Drive
This is one fast Resto-Mod 1970 Chevrolet Nova. This was a total rotisserie restoration of a very solid car. The powerful 468 Cu. in. Chevy Engine will move this Nova extremely well. The big block motor is hooked up to a 4 speed manual and a 12 Bolt Posi rear end. Cal-Trax Suspension also makes sure the power gets to the road. Beautiful Black Vinyl Bucket Seat interior/Carpet give the interior a powerful yet classic look. Accessory Gauges keeps the driver aware of how this muscle car is performing. Bright Red paint with Black Accent Stripes and SS trim remind us of the Muscle car era when these cars ruled the streets and were at all the local drag strips. To complete the look, this Chevy Nova sits on American Racing Alloy rims with radial tires. This restomod Nova is nicely optioned with power steering and Wildwood 4 wheel disc brakes to help make you stop in a hurry. If you love the body style of the Nova and want to get places in a hurry or just have a nice looking cruiser, we have the car for you right here at Ellingson Motorcars in Rogers, Minnesota. Come and take a look. This one won't last long!
*468 Cu.In. Chevrolet V-8- Performance Upgrades
*4 Speed Manual Transmission
*12 Bolt Posi-Traction Rearend
*Black Vinyl Bucket Seat Interior
*Wilwood Power 4 Wheel Disc Brakes
*American Racing Alloy Rims/Radials
*SS Trim/Bump Hood/Black Accent Stripes
*Aftermarket Am/Fm/Cassette Stereo
*Dual Exhaust/Tilt Steering
*Odometer Reads 1,588 miles- Rotisserie Restoration
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door