Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Show stopping 1970 Buick GS. 455/350hp v8. Beautiful metallic blue paint & straight body. 17" US mags, Power steering , Power convertible top, A/C (r-134a) , front disc brakes. True dual exhaust / headers with excellent sound! Edelbrock 4bbl, Mallory electronic ignition, functional scoop hood. Tilt steering, am/fm cd stereo, and auxiliary gauges. Center console 4spd-Floor shift car meeting the most demanding of needs! This will NOT last long, SEE the VIDEO for top operation and feel free to give us a call 7 days a week!!
Shipping Worldwide / Financing available!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door