Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
For any enthusiast that wants to drive and look "cool" in a Cobra Clone, we have it here at Crown Concepts LLC., Tucson, AZ.
This roadster gives you the look and feel of an iconic race car back in the 60's, at a very competitive price for what a Factory Five build gives to the buyer. And this one was equipped with a 5.0L EFI V-8, backed up with a 6 speed manual transmission, so getting from point A to point B in a timely matter................or really FAST................is not an issue.
And the bucket seats set the mood, the 5 point harness safety belt provides all the sense of security needed, and the rest is up to you on how you want to drive this Roadster. And upon its arrival, brand new tires where put on, so that gives you added relief.
We are ready to show this Cobra off, have you test drive it, and purchase it at a very competitive price. And with limited miles on this unit, you will get all the use you can imagine out of it. Now is the time to let your hair down and enjoy a true piece of history.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door