Good Time Classics
207 N. Main st.
West Line, MO
West Line , MO
Here is one you won''t see around, a 1947 Cadillac series 62 resto-mod, has a GM 502/502hp, 700 R4 automatic, power steering, power brakes front disk, vintage air, tilt steering, leather interior, split front seat with arm rest, power windows ad doors, independent front suspension, AZ. car, AM/FM/cass radio, ride like a Cadillac and runs like a hot rod, electric fan, have the only one at cruise night and shows, excellent car and asking half of what it cost to build.Make offer.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door