Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1932 Ford Roadster with Westcott body is full of it….yep, full of everything you could possibly want in a ’32 Roadster to go and play all day. 1965 327 cu-in Corvette motor with camel hump heads, tunnel ram, dual 500 CFM carbs, comp B Cam, steel crank, hydraulic lifters, aluminum oil pan and tranny pan, stainless headers, Mallory breakerless ignition, Walker radiator, rear fan radiator (pulls air) and is electrically adjustable and comes on at 185 F.
Polished turbo 350 automatic transmission, 8 inch Ford rear end, 48 inch wide chromed drilled front axle, Wilwood front disk brakes, and drum rear, and steel gas tank.
Mercedes Leather upholstery, Norwegian wool carpet, removable hard top, custom side window for the doors (gray tinted Lexan), battery switch beneath the seat, fuel pump switch beneath the ignition switch, radio delete, foot heater, and rumble seat to finish this classic Roadster off just right. This one has more cool stuff than we can name off here and is just more fun than a barrel of monkeys. Offered at $67,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1930 Ford Model A All Steel Street Rod Show Truck
1969 Camaro Pro Street 454 Bad To The Bone
1956 Ford F100 Big Window All Steel Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1969 Camaro Z28 All Orig #s Match Restored RARE
1988 Mustang LX 5.0 One Owner 60K Orig Miles
1931 Ford Deluxe Sedan Delivery Barrys Speed Shop
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door