This is a great car for the enthusiast that wants to make it their own. The body is in great condition. The convertible top itself is in good condition. The battery has been replaced.
Pictures include the interior, which will need some work. The brakes will need replaced. The fuel injection lines have dried out, so they need replacing before driving. The speedometer is also not working so the mileage is unknown. You will need to replace the seal around the convertible top as well
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door