RAMBLER AMERICAN 440H
Restored to Stock
Plus New Vintage A/C
ONE YEAR MODEL
A TRUE PIECE OFAMERICAN AUTOMOTIVE HISTORY
Engine: 198 cu.in. Straight 6
2-Barrel Carb 138 hp
Transmission: 3-SpeedManual w/ Overdrive
(LESS THAN 100 MILES SINCE ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION REBUILD)
Paint: Taupe over Cream (2-stage)
440H Special Edition Options: Bucket Seats; Center Console with Twin Shifter Transmission
• New Interior Including Seats, Side Panels,
Head Liner and Carpet
• All Chrome Stainless Has Been Replated or
• All Lights and Gauges including AM Radio Work
And Windshield Wipers Properly
• All Glass and Lenses are in Excellent
Condition and Windows Crank Up and Down
• Trunk and Engine Compartment Highly Detailed
• New Exhaust and Tires
• No Power Options
• No Rust and No Leaks
OVER $27,000 INVESTED
Asking Price: $19,900 NO TRADES
Call Bill: 971/209-8585 (Car is located in Oregon)
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door