20950 Rogers Drive
This 1970 Chevrolet C10 Stepside Pickup Truck is sure to catch the eyes and ears on any onlooker while you drive it down the road. A 350 Cubic Inch Chevy Motor with an Edelbrock Single 4 Barrel Carburetor pushes out 400 Horsepower on this little C10 Pickup. The engine also has several performance upgrades including an Edelbrock intake and ceramic headers. The battery and alternator were also recently replaced. With an Automatic Transmission, Power Disc Brakes, Power Steering, and Radial Tires, driving this Chevrolet Pickup Truck is joy and quite comfortable going down the road. The exterior of this Chevy Truck is finished in beautiful bright yellow paint and the Oak Wood Truck Bed was recently redone. The chrome and brightwork on this truck are in wonderful shape as well. This Chevrolet C10 sits on 4 radial tires wrapped around American Racing Rims. The tan vinyl bench seat interior is in fantastic shape and harkens back to that 70s look. The dash and gauges appear to be stock while the upgraded aftermarket steering wheel with a tilt steering column and new B&M Automatic Floor-Mounted Shifter give the interior of the truck a modern look. If you're looking for an awesome truck to cruise around in, this 1970 Chevrolet C10 Stepside Pickup Truck is the truck for you!
*350 V8 400 HP
*Edelbrock 4BBL Carburetor
*Power Disc Brakes
*New Oak Truck Bed
*New B&M Floor Shifter
*AM/FM Retro Radio
*American Racing Rims
*New Battery & Alternator
*Odometer reads: 3,639 miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door