Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1973 Maserati Bora 4.9 Chassis no. AM117/49/496 This 1973 Maserati Bora 4.9 is a superb original matching numbers example just out of 30 years of ownership. Red with black leather interior. This extremely desirable car is strong driver that's mechanically sound. A very presentable and collectible car . NEW PRICE: $129,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door