Earth Motor Cars
3216 Kellwa Drive
Earth MotorCars is Proud to Present This out of this world 1977 Ford Bronco Sport - $100K Build - verified by its original Marti Report.This work of art was the product of a 1,100 Hour extensive restoration to create a better version of what it would of looked like in 1977.Features Include:Fully Restored 302 CI V-8 engineU-150 Bronco Wagon3.50 Limited salip Rear Axle2-barrel carburetorAutomatic transmission3.50 limited slip differentialPower steering pump Delphi RetrofitPower brakesFinished in Orange with White roof and Parchment interiorWhite Sport StripeSwing-away spare carrierAuxiliary fuel tank with skid plateExtra cooling radiatorConvenience GroupBronco Decor GroupFree running front hubsAM radioChrome driver's mirror2.5 inch Wild Horses Four Wheel Drive Custom Lift1 inch body Lift bushingsCompletely Rebuilt mechanicsNew Steering StabilizerComplete Engine resealBrand New Steering Gearbox replacementNew Pittman Arms, trac bar drop bracket, tie rod ends, etcExtended brake lines.Brand new master cylinderWithout a doubt a star of the show yet built to drive and enjoy!Welcome to Dallas Fort Worth's Premier Luxury, Exotic and Classic Cars Dealership. We specialize in offering the Finest Vehicles, Providing Outstanding Customer Service, Obtaining the Best Financing Options and Stocking a Large Selection of Luxury Vehicles, Exotics, Classic Cars and More! See for Yourself what Thousands of Customers have Discovered over the Years and Make your Next Purchase from Earth MotorCars! Our Goal is to Make you a Customer for Life!Learn more about us by calling 214-483-9040 or via e-mail at [email protected] Visit us on our Website at www.earthmotorcars.com.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door