Numbers matching 1966 GTO hardtop, 389 4bbl. Factory Montero Red car, with less than 3K miles on fresh, dyno'd engine.
This is a nice car... looks good, and runs and drives great. It's not a trailer queen and there are some visible imperfections, but it turns heads wherever I go.
Odometer reads just over 70K miles, which appears to be original but there is no documentation to support. Comes with PHS report. Car originally came with factory air conditioning, which is currently non-functioning.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door