AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1966 Shelby Cobra Everett-Morrison replica (Grandy, NC) $69,900 obo You are looking at a replica that has been built right. Sprayed in a very clean coat of viper blue, matched with silver stripes the vehicle is hard to look away from. Inside, the black leather interior aims to please as it makes a very clean transition from the sharp exterior. Powered by a 427ci side-oiler v8 that has been bored over and a 4sp top-loader manual transmission, neither performance nor reliability will be of any concern. With only 6,250 miles on the build, everything is as clean as can be. Features include but are not limited to Am/Fm,an aluminum radiator with dual electric fans, a Jaguar rear independent suspension, excellent tires, a dressed up engine bay, a wild cam, side pipes, tonneau cover, and a convertible top kit with sliding glass windows. This was produced by Everett-Morrison, so you know it was done to accommodate high standards. This Cobra is fully functional and very reliable, the vehicle has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since completion, records and receipts are available upon request. Please give our friend Wayne a call at 252-305-7180
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door