Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This is a well constructed and updated car with Dodge 440 CID power with lots of performance but still is a reliable driver.
The engine compartment is neat and tidy with a factory look featuring an extra capacity aluminum radiator, auxiliary cooling fans, oil cooler, dual circuit brake master cylinder with booster, and power steering.
The wheel wells and undersides are clean and rust free. The body is very straight and paint is high quality. The interior features deep leather bucket seats with power adjustments. A new Sony sound system with Pioneer speakers and auxiliary booster provide the entertainment.
The Cuda has a great stance and presence and attracts a crowd almost everywhere.
This 1974 Plymouth Barracuda is exempt from California smog certification and comes with a clean California title. Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
We are always looking to consign and buy classic cars, muscle cars, and European sports cars.
Our consignment program is simple: no cost to you if it doesn't sell, 93% sell rate.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door