GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1930 Ford Model A Street Rod for your consideration. This street rod is powered by a 360ci V8 mated to 700R automatic transmission. Power is sent to the rear wheels through a Ford 9-inch rear end with a 410 Detroit Locker. This is a street monster that produces 438 horsepower which is more than plenty to have fun powering down the road.
Not only is the drivetrain well built with premium parts, but the suspension also received the same treatment. Located at both the front and back are a 4-link suspension and disc brakes. Other features include power windows, power locks, power sunroof, and trunk.
The most noticeable thing about this street rod is the beautiful Black Cherry paint which is complemented by chrome 15-inch Weld Racing wheels that are wrapped in Hoosier tires. Both the interior and exterior feature Birds Eye Maple wood accents which looks especially good accenting the brown leather interior which was completed by Thomas Custom Interiors.
This Model A street rod is complete and ready for its next owner. Not many custom Model As are as well built as this one. Now is your chance to own a beautiful and powerful street rod just in time for the summer months of car shows and cruising around. Please call or email today with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door