American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1948 CHEVROLET SEDAN DELIVERY C-848 Presented here is a beautifully frame off restored custom 1948 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery. Whether you love sedan deliveries or are looking for a very cool and unique way to advertise your business, this is the car for you! -Frame Off Build! -LS1 V8 Engine -4L80E Automatic Transmission w/ 4 Speed Overdrive -VDO Gauges, including Tach -Vintage A/C -Ford 9 Inch Rear End -Chrome has been redone -Camaro Front Clip -Stainless Steel 25 Gallon Gas Tank -V Butt Windshield -Power Steering -Tilt Column -LeCarra Steering Wheel -Power Booster Disc Brakes -Coated Headers -Flowmaster Exhaust -New Radiator -Shaved Door Handles w/ Remote Door Poppers -Power Door Locks -Power Windows -Rear Camera -Custom Rear Power Window -Bluetooth Stereo -Bucket Seats -Poppy Orange w/ Pearl Flames Exterior Paint -Tan Interior -Steel Wheels w/ Beauty Rings and Hubcaps -Custom Made Hidden Rear Storage Area This is one cool old Chevy. You better come take a look or it will be gone. Dont wait too long, because this classic will sell FAST!! ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door