This Roadrunner started out as a 383-4 speed car. This car went through a full rotisserie rotation. It has a new 500 hp crate hemi. It has 280 miles on restoration. 18 spline transmission. Dana 60. 354 sure grip. Added stiffening kit. Power steering, power brakes, front disc brakes. Rear drum. Bench seats with black interior. The color is B5 blue. 15 inch magnum 500 wheels.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door