Classic Auto Mall
6180 Morgantown Road
1980 Bradley GT
The Bradley GT was one of several popular kit cars that came along in the 1960s and '70s. Founded in Plymouth, Minnesota, Bradley Automotive built the bodies meant to bolt to the platform of a customer's original Volkswagen Beetle, but they also supplied turnkey vehicles to those less handy with a wrench. The two-seater fiberglass gullwing cars saw a decent production run of over 6,000 units, and notable owners included Barry Goldwater, Gaylord Perry and, of course, Liberace, who was no stranger to over-the-top '70s decadence and owned a Bradley with gold metal flake finish and silver candelabra emblems.
Have you ever thought of owning a car different than everyone else? This is the one for you. The first 50 Bradley GT's built were electric powered and this car was one of the first 50. But this one was changed over to a Volkswagen Scirocco 1.4 cc engine with twin carb's and a 4-speed manual transmission. This car has all new front and rear suspension including a new front axle beam, new brakes, new P215/70R15 tires and powder coated aftermarket wheels. The interior is all new in a very bright red vinyl. Want to have a blast driving and be the attention of everyone? Then this is the car for you.
Classic Auto Mall is a 336,000-square foot classic and special interest automobile showroom, featuring over 100 vehicles for sale with showroom space for up to 1,000 vehicles. A 450 barn find collection is currently on display.
This vehicle is in our showroom in Morgantown, Pennsylvania, conveniently located just 1-hour west of Philadelphia on the I-76 Pennsylvania Turnpike. The website is www.classicautomall.com and our phone number is (888) 227-0914. Please contact us anytime for more information or to come see the vehicle in person.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door