1966 427 CU. IN. BIG BLOCK 425 H.P. JUST REBUILT-BALANCED-BLUE PRINTED-4 BOLT MAIN-YEAR CORRECT BLOCK HEADS MANIFOLDS CARB. (NOM).4 SPEED MUNCIE TRANSMISSION JUST REBUILT. DASH AND GAGES JUST REBUILT. FRONT END JUST REBUILT. AL KNOCH VINYL INTERIOR JUST INSTALLED. ORIGINAL AM/FM RADIO. JUST ADDED BRIDGESTONE TARANZA DIRECTIONAL TIRES WITH LESS THAN 500 MILES ON THEM. BOLT ON WHEELS. POWER BRAKES JUST ADDED AND I REPLACED ROTORS, BRAKE PADS, BRAKE LINES. POWER STEERING JUST ADDED. TEAL STEERING WHEEL. GREAT PAINT.
ALL INTERIOR LIGHTS,RADIO,CLOCK,FLIP HEAD LIGHTS, POWER ANTENNA,AND WINDOW WIPERS WORK.
BOTH TOPS-SOFT AND HARD TOP. JUST REPLACED HEADLINER AND REAR WINDOW IN THE HARD TOP. HARD TOP COMES WITH A ROLLING KART AND CLOTH COVER.
GET IN IT AND DRIVE IT HOME.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL PHIL @ 281-414-8872.
I DO NOT NEED ANY HELP SELLING MY CORVETTE. I DO NOT RESPOND TO TEXTS. NO TIRE KICKERS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MY CORVETTE PLEASE CALL ME.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door