East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#154 1987 Porsche 928 S4
Painted Burgundy this Porsche is slick and straight. Sunroof, Alloy wheels with Bridgestone Potenza tires, flip up head lights, side marker lights, body side moldings, front & rear spoilers, rear bumper guards, tail lights, front & rear wiper. All the glass and rubber looks good. Attention getter!
The interior is Black leather on bucket seats, reclining seats, Automatic in console, all factory gauges, power seats, power sun roof, cruise control, power windows, factory clock, Kenwood AM/FM/CD radio. Power outside mirrors, A/C & Heat, rear window defrost, head liner, sun visors with mirrors, wood grain on doors and console. Power steering, power disc brakes, anti-lock braking system, map lights, rear seats fold down, Console sport steering wheel. Inside hood release. Looks good.
Powered by a 5.0 Liter V8 Fuel injected with Automatic transmission. Aluminum radiator. 4 WPD brakes. Very clean. Runs and handles great. Sure to be a fun drive! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door