GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
Although resembling the Model T a little, the all-new Model A was much different. It incorporated a sliding gear transmission, which was a first for Ford. It also included fours wheel brakes, a larger engine that doubled the T's horsepower and adopted pumped-water cooling.
Ford offered a large variety of the Model A's and they were also starting to introduce light commercial vehicles, which included closed cab pickups, panel delivery trucks, both standard and deluxe, town car delivery trucks
This 1928 Ford Model A Woody is an excellent driver and handles well for a 92 year old car. It rides on new 6.50-16LT tires on black wire spoke wheels. The Woody started its life as a Depot Hack, but was transformed into a 4 door wagon and then later in life was transformed into a delivery wagon. Extra rear doors and tailgate also come with it. The Woody also has a brand new vinyl top. Grab your driving gloves and top hat and enjoy life at a slower speed on some old country road. This is an excellent running and stopping Model A.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door