Andrews Auto Sales
711 East 8th St.
Scott City, KS
Scott City, KS
1964 Chevrolet Impala, 2-door hard top.
This is a solid Western Kansas car with only minor rust in the rear quarter panels.
Factory tilt column, bench seat. No engine or transmission.
Car need windshield replaced, but all other glass is intact.
For shipping and delivery purposes will install 4 tires that hold air for loading and unloading.
We can set up turn key shipping from our shop to your door!
We deliver and set up delivery world-wide. We are based in the middle of the United States in what use to be called the "Wild West!" We have not only shipped and delivered nation-wide, but also to countries such as Sweden, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Denmark, Austria, United Arab Emirates, Australia, and many more.
Text, FaceBook Message, or Call us!
Additional contact info. can be found on out website: https://www.andrewsautosalesinc.com/
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door