AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2160 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS
Chevrolet's marketing jargon for the '67 Chevelle SS396 was simple: "This SS396 will bring on a severe compulsion to go driving." The '67 model was last year for the first generation Chevelle and it was a stunner. Styling tweaks included a new grille and large wrap-around tail lamps that resulted in a longer, leaner appearance. The SS396 was now its own unique model with even more styling enhancements, but this Chevelle was really about performance. Our '138' code Chevelle was the recipient of a total frame-off restoration and is as close to original as you can imagine. No expense was spared. Look at the photos. 'Butternut Yellow' was the factory paint code and this Chevelle's beautiful new coat was applied in 2009. The interior was completely restored to original black vinyl. All the correct details are there, right down to the Muncie 'hypodermic' shifter. This car was not optioned with A/C, but the windows are tinted. The owner has stated that the 396/325hp is the original matching numbers engine that was totally rebuilt in 2012. Backed by 4-speed manual, it sounds very strong through the 3" stainless exhaust. Original GM Rally wheels w/trim rings-centers mount stout BFG Radial T/A tires. Brakes are standard SS drums all around. This handsome BowTie is going to look great in someone's garage be it yours? Call 800.650.1055, or visit www.autobarnclassiccars.com for additional information. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door