MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS (Stock #187) -Restored 2017- •Crate 350 V8 •Automatic Transmission •12 Bolt rear end 3:55 Gear ratio •Power Steering •Power disc brakes •Factory Air Conditioning •Very Nice Hugger Orange paint •Black Vinly Top VGC •Restored Interior •Chrome/Bezels/Glass VGC •CLean and cLear Tennessee Title •100 Photos for your viewing •Watch my 9 minute video •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$640.05 to $701.16 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Exact rate is determined credit profile •Insured Delivery to your garage •100% Feedback dealership •Great Customer reviews •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience *This Muscle car has been wetsanded and buffed out to a mirror deep high Gloss finish. Also paint protection has been applied, prior of delivery we will disinfect entire car for your safety.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door