2158 Union Place Suite C
Simi Valley, CA
Simi Valley, CA
Stress Factor! This is a very cool old school custom short bed truck with countless man hours and dollars spent. Starting with a bare metal respray in Cobalt Blue Metallic and Silver two tone paint, removable custom hardtop, shaved door handles, frenched antenna, front and rear roll pans with bowtie marker lights, color matched hard tonneau cover, upholstered bed, lots of custom interior metal work painted to match with hand made center console, heated bucket seats, custom gauges, tilt steering column, leather wrapped Lecarra steering wheel and Kenwood sound system. Under the hood is a fresh highly detailed 350 crate motor with aluminum heads, Edelbrock tunnel ram with dual quad kit, gear drive, polished accessories, ceramic coated headers and hardware, Vintage A/C, power steering, dual electric fans, MSD ignition and smoothed firewall. Underneath is equally impressive with a powder coated frame, Bowtie Specialties 700R4 Overdrive transmission, and a 12 Bolt differential out back. Adjustable stance is provided by Air Ride Technologies complete Strong arm suspension, 4 wheel power disc brakes, custom side exit coated exhaust, 20 and 22 inch staggered chrome Panther wheels and lots of detail throughout. Ready for the truck show and selling for less than half the build price!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door