Collectible Motor Car of Atlanta
1750 Enterprise Way, Suite 109
Collectible Motor Car of Atlanta is pleased to offer this 1989 Dodge Ram LE W150 4X4. The first-generation Ram trucks and vans introduced in October 1980 featured a Ram hood ornament first used on Dodge vehicles from 1932 to 1954. Not all of the first-generation Ram trucks have this ornament and is most commonly seen on the four-wheel-drive models. This Dodge Ram LE 4x4 is super-cool finished in Gray with the Power Wagon-style graphics over Red cloth interior. The newer Black Pro Comp wheels and Mud Claw tires gives it a super-cool touch! This LE version has desirable features such as power windows, power door locks, air conditioning, tilt wheel, cruise control, and a sliding rear window. The LE version was just a step above the Power Wagon with luxury features. The bed lining has weather protectant and also equipped with a cool roll bar. The Ram is powered by a peppy 5.9 liter V8 backed by a 4-speed column-shift automatic transmission. The truck is super-clean underneath and in good condition all around. Classic Mopar vehicles are crazy-popular and the trucks are now gaining momentum. This 4x4 will not last long at this price. Inquire today.
1750 Enterprise Way Suite 109 Marietta GA 30067
Hours of Operation:
Monday- Friday - 9-5pm
Saturday - 9-3pm (Appointment Only After 3pm)
Sunday - Closed
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door