1956 Morris Minor Traveller finished in Almond Green with Green Carpet and Cream Seats. The car was restored alittle over 10yrs ago. The lacquer paint is in good condition. The seats appear to be original and the carpet looks new. The car starts and drives tight. The clutch is smooth and the tires are new. The wood is in good shape and there is no noticeable rust.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door