GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
Although Ford motor company had been making pickup trucks since the early 1900's, the "F" series Ford Truck was introduced in 1948 and was a big success. Many generations evolved, numerous body styles came and went but one thing remained, they were all "Built Ford Tough."
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1976 Ford F-250 Ranger XLT Trailer Special Supercab for your consideration. The truck features cab lights and tow mirrors, power brakes and power steering, topper along with a tonneau cover, spare tire, cruise control and owners manual. The truck has AC components but no belt.
This truck is priced to sell and still has many, many miles of work or play left in it. Trucks such as these in this condition are hard to find. It is powered by a 460 v8 that roars to life and an automatic transmission that snaps into gear as it should.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door